Bed & Breakfast Wine Escapade in the Bergerac region
2 days /1 night
>From April to October
During this trip, you are at liberty to organise your own schedule; at each stage, a warm welcome awaits.
You will see the extraordinary diversity of the Bergerac area: aromas, vines, colours, with no less than 13 appellations, diversity of landscapes, eras, architectures, with lots of castles, Bastide towns and traditional villages, all close by.
- Chateau de Monbazillac: splendid architecture and an exceptional view of the Dordogne valley; Bonus: a fabulous wine tasting
- Trip on a Gabarre on the Dordogne,
- One tour and tasting with winemakers on the Wine Route of Bergerac in the appellations Montravel, Saussignac, Pecharmant ... Each time you leave with a gift box.
- Free time to discover the old town of Bergerac
LENGTH OF STAY: 2 days - 1 night
84 euros per person
- One night Bed and Breakfast stay (double occupancy)
- A Gabarre (typical boat) cruise on the Dordogne river
- A tour of vineyards with tastings
- A gift box (3 bottles of wine)
- A visit to the Chateau de Monbazillac
- A self-guided tour of the old town of Bergerac
- Entrance fees for the sites and monuments not planned in the program
- Drinks and coffees
- The personal expenses
- Tax (if applicable)
Contact us for a single room, an extra night or any other request